Monday, April 6, 2009

10 Months Old!

Sophia is 10 months old today! She got her second tooth yesterday. She is starting to eat more "big girl" foods, and she is learning to feed herself. Sophia is rolling around all over the place. She is starting to "finger walk", too (i.e. walking while holding onto my fingers). Her balance still needs a lot of work, but she is getting there. She has been trying to pull herself up on her crib and other toys, but still hasn't been able to get all the way up. Her verbal skills are great.
10 Months!

3 comments:

  1. OK...so tell us the story about the onesie. Is it the same one she's had for the past month's pictures? I love the way you've taken her pictures each month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is the same onesie I have used since her one month picture! It is a 6 month size, so I'm surprised it still fits! I'm hoping I can get one more month out of it! I want to get a big picture frame with 12 openings and put each month photo in it.

    ReplyDelete